3D videos are the rave now as they are being used for over 90% of the animated videos that are recently created.
The details that become obvious when watching 3D videos make them much more advanced than the regular 2D videos which are mostly bland.
Unlike 2D videos, more attention is paid to 3D video production right from illustrations made on the storyboard.
Without getting it right from the start, there’s no guarantee that the 3D video being getting created will turn out as it should.
Looking at our track record, it shows how wide our experience is here at Cyberfox when it comes to 3D video development.
It doesn’t matter the niche or project the 3D video is for, we have the right skill set to create high quality video, and get the job done perfectly.
For a good job to be done when creating 3D videos, there are a number of things that must be put in place and followed step by step.
If one step is skipped or missed, the video won’t turn out well, as all steps play a huge role in making the video the best it can be.
The procedure to be followed to create a well developed 3D video can be divided into 12 vital steps.
- Sketching: it has to do with putting down your ideas on a storyboard.
- Animatic: it provides visuals that can be used to determine how the 3D video will turn out.
- 3D Modeling: this has to do with the creation of characters and everything that will be used in bringing the video to life.
- Texturing: involves adding color and meaning to characters and events in the video project.
- Rigging: deals with giving the characters their structures and mobility so they can be brought to life.
- Animation: this involves the manipulation of each 3D object in the video on a frame by frame basis.
- Lighting: bad lighting will distort the quality of the objects in the video, and ruin all the hard work that was put into the project.
- Camera setting: 3D videos are immune to the limitations of the real world. The camera setting in 3D videos can be used to explore unseen places like what happens deep in the soil, or how food particles move through the 4 stomachs of ruminant animals.
- Rendering: this has to do with converting every static object on the storyboard into moving parts during the 3D video production.
- Compositing: involves the addition of super cool special effects and mesmerizing details that can’t be made possible in real life videos.
- Music and Foley: this is the addition of songs, and sound effects like car horns, screams, swoosh sounds, etc to the 3D video. Foley's help brings the special effects to life.
- Final edit: this is the stage where the raw footage of the 3D video is edited multiple times and made perfect before it is being submitted to the client.
The 12 steps briefly described above are implemented when we create 3D videos for our esteemed clients.
Here at Cyberfox Agency, we offer high quality video production when we create video content such as:
- Animated videos
- Business videos
- Educational videos
- Explainer videos
- Corporate videos
- How to videos
- Digital marketing videos
- Social media videos
We take our time to fully understand the needs of our clients, and we convert their ideas to reality by developing high quality 3D videos for them. Bring your next video project so we can give it alive.
We also offer a variety of post production services to our clients.
Take a look at our other services in this category
the cost of a 3D solution
with up to 90%+ accuracy within 3 business days
How It Works
You contact us by filling out a website form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your request, we will review it, reply within 1-2 business days, and contact you to discuss your project
We create a Rough Estimate and offer some ideas on how to implement your project
Then we will give you an estimate of the project cost and timeline. We will send you a contract to sign and start the project if everything looks good
on our portfolio
and extensive content management possibilities.
compared to traditional 2D photos.
collection of fabrics
VRM Avatar with OWN VRM Viewer | CyberFox Agency
3D Gym Exercise Animations | CyberFox Agency
3D configurator of a sports equipment ”OnCourt” | CyberFox Agency
increase the conversion by
OnCourt look forward to further developing our successful business relationship with Cyber Fox. If like us, you’re looking to broaden your 3D horizons, we highly recommend discussing your project with Cyber Fox.
CyberFox have great experience in defining customer needs and will quickly get to the core of the challenge they are given. The experienced and very skilled team at CyberFox always provide professional consulting, and their combined problem-solving abilities always ensures novel and innovative solutions for the task given. The combined skillset of the CyberFox team guarantees reliable and professional solutions to be developed that serve the customer’s needs – and often more.
A huge recommendation and huge Kudos to the whole (and always friendly and welcoming) team at CyberFox.
A company that offers more than anything you can imagine. With Cyberfox, you can always achieve successful project results. Best partner ever!
Thanks to this, we have built long-term cooperation and will continue to attract them to work on our projects.
We always have complex and non-standard projects, so we needed a team with strong expertise. Cyberfox successfully coped with all the tasks assigned to them.
The speed and precision with which CyberFox stood by our side is unparalleled. We would work with this great team again at any time.
Worked with CyberFox to navigate a new initiative to build a 3d product configurator. This project entailed developing web-optimized 3d models across 40+ products including our ability to customize colors and accessories. We also needed GLB files for a floor planner. Our configurator allows someone to layout the equipment in a room, then move into an equipment configuration interface for all chosen equipment. The team at CyberFox did amazing work, helped us navigate a new environment in 3d development, and was adept at coordinating a big project with a lot of moving parts. From our experience, we decided to turn to CyberFox when the need for 3d animation work arose.
For the 3d animation, we worked with CyberFox to take a static character render and animate movements on our equipment. Same results - great work. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone.
we reply in 1 day