3D CPQ platforms are platforms that are developed to make the distribution and sales process of a business easier.
CPQ stands for: Configure, Price, and Quote.
Brands and customers both have direct access to configure any product of their choice, the way they want it on a 3D CPQ Platform.
This grants customers the liberty to determine how unique they want their final product to look like.
A 3D CPQ platform adds a lot of fun to a sales process. It also pushes everyone who interacts with the products on the platform to become imaginative.
Here at Cyberfox, we make sure our clients and their customers get the best out of interacting and doing business on the 3D CPQ platforms we develop for them. This is why we develop assets that keep their platforms alive and interesting.
A 3D CPQ platform is nothing without its assets. This is why a good amount of thought must be put into the development of the assets.
Assets created for each 3D CPQ platform also depend on what the platform is to be used for. Without fully understanding what a 3D CPQ platform needs, it will be difficult to develop the right assets for the platform.
3D CPQ Asset
3D CPQ platform assets software:
Some of the popular software used for creating assets for 3D CPQ platforms includes:
- Zakeke: used to develop assets that provide ecommerce customers with live product customization tools.
- Verenia CPQ: this software is used to develop assets that can efficiently sum up error-free quotations for both simple and complex sales processes.
- Sofon: this software can develop assets that help the sales team to consistently translate customer requirements into easy to understand proposals and quotations.
- Hive CPQ: simplifies the sales process of large manufacturing enterprises that deals mostly with complex products.
Benefits of developing the right assets for 3D CPQ platforms
- 3D CPQ solutions have a unique way of bringing brands and their users together.
- Depending on the product being sold, sales reps can quickly generate a quote and close a sale on time.
- New members of a sales team can catch up quickly when the assets on a 3D CPQ platform simplify the whole sales process.
- The assets see to it that an error-free quotation is created, and complex sum ups are effortlessly calculated for it to ensure a smooth transaction.
- The assets help to hasten the order and delivery process of each product sold on the 3D CPQ platform it is used on.
- An automated sales and transaction process can be made possible when the assets used in a 3D CPQ platform function efficiently.
- A sales team can add multiple unrelated products to a sale and efficiently sell them together.
- The right assets can simplify complex products and make the sales process easier for customers and sales teams alike.
- Assets for 3D CPQ platforms can enable a live interactive session between customers and sales representatives. This way everyone gets what they want in an efficient manner through seamless integration.
The main functionality of a CPQ system is its product configuration process. And without having the right assets to navigate it efficiently, no 3D CPQ platform can work as it should.
The right assets can go a long in making sure every transaction made on a 3D CPQ platform is fully accounted for.
We design and develop assets that efficiently break down complex business inputs and rules so that there will be an ease of carrying out transactions on the 3D CPQ platforms our clients use them for.
When we design a 3D product configurator, we always make sure it is what the users can’t get enough of, as that is the key to drive business growth.
the cost of a 3D solution
with up to 90%+ accuracy within 3 business days
How It Works
You contact us by filling out a website form or emailing us at email@example.com
Once we receive your request, we will review it, reply within 1-2 business days, and contact you to discuss your project
We create a Rough Estimate and offer some ideas on how to implement your project
Then we will give you an estimate of the project cost and timeline. We will send you a contract to sign and start the project if everything looks good
on our portfolio
and extensive content management possibilities.
compared to traditional 2D photos.
collection of fabrics
Sofa 3D Configurator and Planner | CyberFox Agency
3D configurator of a sports equipment ”OnCourt” | CyberFox Agency
3D Storage Configurator | CyberFox Agency
increase the conversion by
OnCourt look forward to further developing our successful business relationship with Cyber Fox. If like us, you’re looking to broaden your 3D horizons, we highly recommend discussing your project with Cyber Fox.
CyberFox have great experience in defining customer needs and will quickly get to the core of the challenge they are given. The experienced and very skilled team at CyberFox always provide professional consulting, and their combined problem-solving abilities always ensures novel and innovative solutions for the task given. The combined skillset of the CyberFox team guarantees reliable and professional solutions to be developed that serve the customer’s needs – and often more.
A huge recommendation and huge Kudos to the whole (and always friendly and welcoming) team at CyberFox.
A company that offers more than anything you can imagine. With Cyberfox, you can always achieve successful project results. Best partner ever!
Thanks to this, we have built long-term cooperation and will continue to attract them to work on our projects.
We always have complex and non-standard projects, so we needed a team with strong expertise. Cyberfox successfully coped with all the tasks assigned to them.
The speed and precision with which CyberFox stood by our side is unparalleled. We would work with this great team again at any time.
Worked with CyberFox to navigate a new initiative to build a 3d product configurator. This project entailed developing web-optimized 3d models across 40+ products including our ability to customize colors and accessories. We also needed GLB files for a floor planner. Our configurator allows someone to layout the equipment in a room, then move into an equipment configuration interface for all chosen equipment. The team at CyberFox did amazing work, helped us navigate a new environment in 3d development, and was adept at coordinating a big project with a lot of moving parts. From our experience, we decided to turn to CyberFox when the need for 3d animation work arose.
For the 3d animation, we worked with CyberFox to take a static character render and animate movements on our equipment. Same results - great work. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone.
we reply in 1 day