Code review service deals with going over the code used for a 3D project to get a basic understanding of how it works.
Code review can be done for a variety of reasons. One major reason is so developers can discover the vulnerabilities in a project and fix them on time. Another major reason is to look for unique ways to upgrade a code base so the 3D project can become better and perform more efficiently.
It is advisable to carry out frequent code reviews, especially when there are no problems. This helps to tighten the security of a platform.
When we carry out code inspections for our clients, we take the time to comb through the code base. By doing this, we quickly identify bugs and other vulnerable components on a 3D platform.
Reasons for carrying out a code review session
- To check for bugs and problems in an ongoing 3D project.
- To be sure everything is the way it should be during a development cycle.
- To make sure the code is in line with the required standards set by the development teams.
- To have a better handle of the reusable components in the code.
- To figure out the objective metrics achieved from writing better code.
These are just a few reasons for reviewing the code of a 3D project.
It goes without saying, but I feel obligated to mention that code reviews must not be placed in the hands of amateurs. Not all software developers have the skill set to review a 3D code they didn’t develop. Giving them such a task to handle often lead to prolong inspection hours and produce poor results.
When we render code review as a service, we do it with one major aim in mind. To fortify the code base of the platform we work on.
We have a team of developers here at Cyberfox who are well experienced in reviewing code and providing real time feedback on already existing code or a new code. Our experience handling a variety of code review 3D projects in many niches continues to broaden our knowledge.
Best practices for 3D code review
Here are some of the practices we uphold when reviewing client code.
- We begin by having a full understanding of what we are looking for in the code we are reviewing. If the review has no aim, then nothing will be achieved and it will be a total waste of effort and time.
- We never rush a review. It is very easy to miss a comma or an unwanted line of a script when the review is done in a rush.
- We make sure the feedback given to the client is very helpful. Giving a generic feedback will get in the way of making good progress with the review. When quality feedback is given, clients can quickly reach a conclusion so the review can be completed efficiently.
- We make sure to point out the areas changes were made during the review, so everyone involved can have a good idea of what is going on.
- It is advisable to find an efficient way to test out changes made in a code, before adding it to the main project. We do this so we figure out ways it can act out when integrated into the project.
We make use of the best code review tools. The tool assisted service we provide sees to it that all lines of code is thoroughly scrutinized.
You are guaranteed to see better results when we review the code for your 3D projects. Connect with us today, and have a whole new experience from what you are used to having.
the cost of a 3D solution
with up to 90%+ accuracy within 3 business days
How It Works
You contact us by filling out a website form or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive your request, we will review it, reply within 1-2 business days, and contact you to discuss your project
We create a Rough Estimate and offer some ideas on how to implement your project
Then we will give you an estimate of the project cost and timeline. We will send you a contract to sign and start the project if everything looks good
on our portfolio
and extensive content management possibilities.
compared to traditional 2D photos.
collection of fabrics
Test your VRM Avatar with OWN VRM Viewer | CyberFox Agency
Sofa 3D Configurator and Planner | CyberFox Agency
3D configurator of a sports equipment ”OnCourt” | CyberFox Agency
increase the conversion by
OnCourt look forward to further developing our successful business relationship with Cyber Fox. If like us, you’re looking to broaden your 3D horizons, we highly recommend discussing your project with Cyber Fox.
CyberFox have great experience in defining customer needs and will quickly get to the core of the challenge they are given. The experienced and very skilled team at CyberFox always provide professional consulting, and their combined problem-solving abilities always ensures novel and innovative solutions for the task given. The combined skillset of the CyberFox team guarantees reliable and professional solutions to be developed that serve the customer’s needs – and often more.
A huge recommendation and huge Kudos to the whole (and always friendly and welcoming) team at CyberFox.
A company that offers more than anything you can imagine. With Cyberfox, you can always achieve successful project results. Best partner ever!
Thanks to this, we have built long-term cooperation and will continue to attract them to work on our projects.
We always have complex and non-standard projects, so we needed a team with strong expertise. Cyberfox successfully coped with all the tasks assigned to them.
The speed and precision with which CyberFox stood by our side is unparalleled. We would work with this great team again at any time.
Worked with CyberFox to navigate a new initiative to build a 3d product configurator. This project entailed developing web-optimized 3d models across 40+ products including our ability to customize colors and accessories. We also needed GLB files for a floor planner. Our configurator allows someone to layout the equipment in a room, then move into an equipment configuration interface for all chosen equipment. The team at CyberFox did amazing work, helped us navigate a new environment in 3d development, and was adept at coordinating a big project with a lot of moving parts. From our experience, we decided to turn to CyberFox when the need for 3d animation work arose.
For the 3d animation, we worked with CyberFox to take a static character render and animate movements on our equipment. Same results - great work. I'd highly recommend this company to anyone.
we reply in 1 day