What is Architectural Illustration?
When it comes to 3D visualization, architectural illustration is one of the most important aspects. It can be used to create beautiful and accurate images of buildings, and it’s also an essential part of the design process. Here are a few things you need to know about architectural illustration in 3D visualization:
- 1. It’s used to create realistic images of buildings.
- 2. It helps designers visualize their designs and make changes if needed.
- 3. It can be used for marketing purposes, to show potential clients what a building will look like.
- 4. It’s an important part of the design process.
- 5. It requires a lot of skill and attention to detail